Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How to Erase Arrows Before Links on WordPress Sidebars

This is another post for all of you Wordpress bloggers out there. I spent a good amount of time searching for this little trick that allowed me to delete two little arrows that appeared before every link I made in the sidebar. It was something small but it was bothering me for days. If you know what i'm talking about, it's probably bothering you as well.

Anyways, if you would like to get ride of the two little arrows pointing to every one of your links on your sidebar then you need to go to your main css style page. "style.css" and look for a code that look anything like this:




Try searching for the word "before" and if it's listed with the sidebar tabs that's most likely it. Another example of what it might look like is this"



And just delete it, but remember to always copy and paste the entire code into a program like notepad before you make any chances, so if something goes wrong you can paste the content back into your blog template and be good as new! I hoped this help and I hope you didn't spend too much time looking how to fix this solution because not too many people have written about it. I was certainly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Discussion

More Blog Resources From BlogExperiment101