Friday, July 17, 2009

Step 1 on the Long Road of Successful Blogging

Today is day one of my little experiment where I plan to do what so many others have already thought and tried. I know that I am not original and I really feel like I am late to the over-so popular blogging craze. I would consider myself to be an intermediate level computer user and a novice when it comes to blogging. But, one day, I hope to acheive a decent amount of income. Now, I'm not expecting much, nor do I want to do this for a living. Let's consider this a hobby, and there's nothing better than a hobby that can make you a little money.

It's late, so for my first day I will settle with the task of creating my first blog and submitting my first post. I really hope that other people will find this blog useful, and more importantly I hope to find my experiment to be successful.

Once again, I know practically nothing about blogging, so consider this a beginners guide to blogs and learn the steps to becoming a successful blogger and earning money along with me.

My next step will be to learn how to generate traffic to my blog and find the options I have to convert that traffic into money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Discussion

More Blog Resources From BlogExperiment101