Friday, July 17, 2009

MORE MORE MORE Traffic to Your Blog!

I was expecting to be done with todays portion of this blog experiment already but I came across another website that was EXTREMELY helpful on how to get search engines and blog directories to find your blog. So I've spent the last hour reading over this blog and following the links that are provided. I don't know if they will really bring traffic but they are all well-known sites like Google, Yahoo, and MSN so I am sure they cannot hurt. Try checking out this site:

http://imhelendt.wordpress.com/2006/09/16/increasing-traffic-to-your-blog/

This site gives you about a dozen links to where to submit your site for webcrawlers. Ranging from the top sites like google, to lesser known sites like Walhello.

1. Google
2. Yahoo
3. MSN
4. Scrub the Web
5. Exact Seek
6. Alexa
7. Walhello
8. Blog Search
9. BlogPulse
10. BlogFlux
11. Blogorama
12. Popdex

* Helpful Hint - For this entire process I created a seperate email account (Yahoo!) because I don't know how much spam I'll receive, but I'm sure it will be a lot. Also, most of the sites are going to ask you to verify your email address so make sure to use a real email address.

If anyone knows of other similar sites that have different, yet still useful content please feel free to comment and post the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Discussion

More Blog Resources From BlogExperiment101